Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Very impressive. I personally love this series, and this is a good edition. The customization is much more vast than I had expected. The guns looked very good as expected, as did the gore. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it lags just a little bit, although that might be on my end.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addictive.

I can't stop playing!

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

Yo.

Another great one guys!

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

My wish came true! Adult Swim is here!

Wendy's First Time Wendy's First Time

Sup.

I'm a fan of the series. These people are crazy!

MeetNFuck Office Romance MeetNFuck Office Romance

Hello.

Your flash submission has been aproved to be added to "The List" so congradulations. This submission will be featured in the Valintines edition later today. And once again congradulations.

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Hello.

I would like to congradulate you on the acheivement of your flash game. Your work will be createded in the next edition of "The List" I strongly urge you to check out previous list post. Once again congradulations.

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks! I'll check that out!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Nice

But whats with the Symphathy for the Devil refrence? Great game by the way. You have my best of wishes...

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

The best zombie game I have yet to play!

The game system is amazing! The way you can travel and where you can look for stuff is beyond words. The weapon selection is very large and has a good targeting system. It starts you off pretty hard, but it is nothing the player can't handle.

Magic Pen Magic Pen